New York, NY
The Graphic Designer at Soko Glam will work closely with cross-functional teams to meet creative content needs of the business including but not limited to emails, social assets, and website content.
- Create and execute design concepts in line with brand guidelines for Sokoglam.com and The Klog
- Develop campaign design concepts and oversee all graphic design elements needed in partnership with brand marketing team and execute
- Campaign Landing Page
- Printed Collateral
- Social Assets
- On-Site E-Commerce Content
- Conceptualize, develop and execute ideas and visual assets for digital distribution that include website banners, online ads, product photos, press mailers, sampling vehicles, etc.
- Support creation of other visual assets including photography
- Support miscellaneous day-to-day operations as needed
- Maintain brand structure and guidelines including logo design, color scheme
- Maintain and manage asset library including brand generated photos, Soko Glam produced product photos, online assets, newsletters, printed collateral and social media assets
- 5-7 years design experience; experience in retail, ecommerce and/or beauty preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experienced with print, digital, environmental/event, and package design, photography, retouching, project management, proofing, and archiving/digital asset management
- Expert experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint required
- Expert photography and retouching skills.
- Exceptional pre-press and on-press skills with an acute sense of color
- Expert conceptualization skills with experience creating on-strategy concept pitches and presentations
- Strong knowledge of production, proofing and multiple printing processes.
- Exceptional graphic design skills with solid understanding of typography and color plus the ability to create layouts that remain consistent with brand architecture.
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills, both within the creative team and across teams within the organization
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and complete work on deadline
Job description is not all inclusive. Soko Glam reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Soko Glam is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment