QA Automation Engineer
We are an early stage San Francisco-based startup building an ecosystem of innovative tools for software developers. We are backed by top-tier venture firms and are excited to expand our team.
Our software platform collects data across the stack to help developers and teams learn from their data, increase productivity, and code smarter. Over 10,000 developers in more than 100 countries trust Software to provide the data they need to understand their personal habits, goals, and working styles.
With more than 20 million software developers across the world, the software development management industry is a $20B+ market. We’re incredibly passionate about the massive opportunity ahead of us, and we would love to have you join our team as we enter our next stage of growth.
What you’ll do
We're looking for a QA Automation Engineer to work closely with our engineering team to build a quality-driven engineering culture.
- Plan, develop, and execute testing strategy across core Software products to help increase test coverage, release velocity, and quality
- Facilitate automated unit, backend, and frontend tests that help the development team test their own code
- Define and implement quality metrics to determine test coverage, test effectiveness, and overall quality of the product.
What we offer for your valuable work
- Opportunity to work directly with a founding team that has built billion dollar products and grown successful companies
- Exposure to all aspects of product development, including design and user feedback
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work remotely
What we’re looking for
- Self-starter with the aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication, excellent prioritization skills, and ability to work well with distributed teams
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and frameworks
- Demonstrated quality assurance and test engineering experience from previous work, preferably in both consumer and enterprise applications
- Repeated success completing complex projects on time
- Experience testing and debugging both web and desktop applications (recommended)
- Experience using productivity applications, and intuition for features that matter for developers (recommended)
- Strong engineering background in technical fields such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or similar.
About Engineering at Software
We are a team of experienced developers that have previously built successful tech companies. We are passionate about what we do and enjoy building great products that developers love.
If you have any questions or are interested in learning more, please contact Joanna Doyle at email@example.com.
No Recruiters or Agencies please! Your candidates will not be considered.
Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.