Based in Austin, SocialWithin is helping build some of the best consumer brands in the world. Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, passionate, collaborative, results-driven do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will assist the team and be responsible for identifying and recruiting high-quality entry- and mid-level candidates; building a strong talent pipeline; and partnering with the People and Culture Manager to develop processes which improve the recruiting experience for candidates. You will also work closely with hiring managers across the organization to not only recruit and schedule talent for their interviews, but also ensure everyone involved in the process is invested in hiring, onboarding and developing our new hires.
- Managing the full cycle recruiting process - including conducting initial phone screens, presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers for review, assisting with interview coordination, maintaining correspondence with candidates, and managing the offer letter process
- Full-cycle candidate care - manage candidates through the recruiting process, understand their needs, qualify their compensation and culture fit, lead the interview process, close high-quality candidates, and ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Sourcing candidates for open roles using a variety of methods, including social media, advertising, employee referrals, and networking
- Work closely with the hiring managers to deeply understand the roles
- Collaborate with the People and Culture Manager to help make SocialWithin maintain its tradition of hiring and retaining the best talent
- Adapt quickly in response to hiring priorities and be able to formulate plans to re-prioritize accordingly
- Determine effective sourcing strategies for finding qualified talent
- Negotiate and extend offers of employment
- 1-2 years experience in a Talent Acquisition/Recruiting role within a startup or high-growth setting
- Demonstrated ability to source passive candidates
- Consistent track record of closing passive and active candidates in a challenging market
- Incredible people and organization skills and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Awesome personality (low ego and high sense of humor)
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless execution on all assigned tasks
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly and can manage multiple projects at once
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and flexible
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
JOB TYPE: Full-time in Austin, TX.
PLEASE NOTE: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with SocialWithin may include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.