Based in Austin, SocialWithin is helping build some of the best consumer brands in the world through smart ad technology and managed service. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, kind, passionate, collaborative, results-driven do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
WHO YOU ARE
Ideal candidate is a content marketing strategist with strong inbound experience. You’re obsessive about building a strong agency brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Our vision is to become the best consumer brands agency in the world – to create and scale brands that people can’t stop thinking about. To that end, the Director of Marketing will oversee our brand marketing and content efforts, increase quality leads for sales, and manage all channels (public relations, email marketing, social media, webinars, blogs, whitepapers, decks, case study creations, and video content).
- Build inbound demand generation programs from scratch
- Hold a mission-critical role in the company with a high level of executive team exposure
- Drive strategy and execution for demand generation and brand awareness campaigns across all digital and offline channels
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel, while hitting target metrics, including qualified leads, demo's and marketing ROI
- Partner with Sales team to drive quality leads, optimize conversions and proactively improve workflow and processes
- Lead the development and management of digital assets (website, landing pages, emails, ads, etc.), working as an individual contributor and with agencies
- Direct the strategy and management of our website, social properties, on-demand webinars, educational guides and white papers (includes hosting webinars as well)
- Champion A/B testing and marketing best practices across the organization
- Other tasks and duties as needed
- 4+ years of progressive hands-on experience driving lead generation and customer acquisition activities in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, preferably for B2B SaaS companies
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels and significantly scaling quality lead acquisition
- Recognition as a creative marketer who has a test-learn-refine mindset and has run a high-velocity demand generation function
- Experience as an inbound data-driven digital marketer with a history of integrating content marketing and demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue and profits
- Demonstrated experience managing outside agencies and vendors to deliver great work and results, while meeting deadlines and staying on budget
- A versatile team player. You can execute on ground zero and strategize at 30,000 feet.
- Humble and kind with a great personality
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Incredible company culture - our team looks forward to Monday mornings vs. Friday evenings.
- Performance bonus available every half if you hit goals and exceed expectations
- Health benefits—100% company paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K contribution
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Awesome office space near downtown Austin that’s stocked with snacks and munchies
- Taco Tuesdays, free barista coffee (daily), company events and industry conferences
- Complimentary 24-hour Fitness gym membership
PLEASE NOTE: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with SocialWithin may include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.