Based in Austin, SocialWithin is helping build some of the best consumer brands in the world. Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, kind, passionate, collaborative, results-driven do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an Account Director, you'll live on the cutting edge of growth marketing. You will be fully responsible for your team and your book of business (CEO of your portfolio). You will manage a small team of Account Managers and Account Coordinators. You'll provide strategic guidance to clients and your team, share campaign and optimization strategies with your team. You will lead and mentor your team to ensure they can scale campaigns on behalf of our clients. You'll own the client relationships. You'll be responsible for ad spend of your portfolio and help inform investment decisions the agency makes in technology, people and partnerships.
- Own client partnerships with e-commerce companies and help them scale efficiently with paid social
- Lead a team of bright and talented Account Managers (and Campaign Managers) to challenge and foster development, ensure engagement and execution on ad campaign strategies
- Build strategies for client success and ensure the team understands and embraces your vision while making it applicable and actionable for everyone involved
- Monitor, analyze and optimize paid social spend strategy for clients across your portfolio of accounts, and provide suggestions for high-leverage opportunities to the team
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly client meetings; possess senior-level and C-level communication skills including synthesizing insights, calibrating to the correct audience, leading a room, steering a difficult conversation, and picking up on and adapting to sentiment
- Prioritize work and manage time effectively, and serve as a multiplier by driving Account Managers to improve effectiveness and performance
- Inspire, recognize, coach, and lead on a day-to-day basis; be a strong cultural presence
- Build rapport with the Facebook team and other platform representatives
- Demonstrate and share thought leadership and expertise in both media strategy and client services
- Participate in cross-functional communication/planning with other departments, and facilitate client-related initiatives with Marketing, Sales, Partnerships and Product teams
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing (SEM and/or Facebook ads)
- Sensational communicator with a strong EQ
- Experience leading teams and managing people
- Extensive knowledge of online and offline e-commerce marketing channels
- Strong data and analytics skill set; advance knowledge of Google Analytics
- A passion for servicing others and building world-class brands
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless execution on all assigned tasks
- Humble and kind with a great personality
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Incredible company culture - our team looks forward to Monday mornings vs. Friday evenings
- Free lunch catered daily
- Performance bonus available every half if you hit goals and exceed expectations
- Health benefits—100% company paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Awesome office space near downtown Austin that’s stocked with snacks and munchies
- Taco Tuesdays, free barista coffee (daily), company events and industry conferences
- Complimentary 24-hour Fitness gym membership
PLEASE NOTE: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with SocialWithin may include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.