Based in Austin, SocialWithin is helping build some of the best e-commerce brands in the world. Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, passionate, collaborative, results-driven do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an Account Manager, you'll live on the cutting edge of growth marketing. You will be fully responsible for the success of the campaigns you run. You will work side by side with the Account Director and Account Coordinator to ensure a phenomenal client experience. You will have all the resources you need to drive great results for clients: our proprietary ad tech tool, analyst on-site to help with data analysis, creative design team, mentorship from agency leadership, and much more. If you strive for perfection, are an independent thinker (but also love teamwork), are incredibly organized and have a real passion for advertising, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Build and manage Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat campaigns for clients, incorporating nuanced strategy, long-term forecasting, and customized creative assets
- Analyze and optimize media spending around client needs, focusing on data-driven tactics
- Develop strong partner relationships and lead weekly, monthly and quarterly client meetings independently and with a team; possess senior-level communication skills including synthesizing insights, calibrating to the correct audience, leading a room, steering a difficult conversation, and picking up on and adapting to sentiment.
- Prepare reports showcasing ad performance and share insights on current and future tests
- Stay ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion rate optimization techniques, industry trends, client issues, and competitive reviews and analysis; provide intelligence to team and others in the agency
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals
- Sensational communicator
- Passionate about servicing clients and building brands
- A deep familiarity with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, and ROAS
- Strong experience with Facebook ads (Blueprint Certified is a big plus)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Strong presentation and client partnership skills
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless execution on all assigned tasks
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly and can manage multiple projects at once
- Strong interest in advertising
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and flexible
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends (if needed)
- Super awesome personality
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, economics or related fields
- Experience level: 2+ years
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Incredible company culture - our team looks forward to Monday mornings vs. Friday evenings.
- Free lunches catered daily
- Performance bonus available every half if you hit goals and exceed expectations
- Health benefits—100% company paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership and report to the CEO
- Awesome office space near downtown Austin that’s stocked with snacks and munchies
- Taco Tuesdays, free barista coffee (daily), company off-sites and industry conferences
- Free products (and discounts) from premier clients
- Complimentary 24-hour gym membership
PLEASE NOTE: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with SocialWithin may include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.