Based in Austin, SocialWithin is helping build some of the best consumer brands in the world. Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, passionate, collaborative, results-driven do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll build ad creative that drive strong performance across paid social. You'll work on ads, build landing pages, edit photoshoots, and more.
The work you do will be seen by millions of people across the globe. Ideal candidate is a designer, creator and tool agnostic (you're comfortable using the whole Adobe Suite).
- Lead the creative strategy alongside the account team
- Produce consistent, professional design work and demonstrate a strong understanding of design principles, layout, typography, color and aesthetics
- Conceptualize and execute designs of various-sized advertising creative that is customized to match each client’s design standards
- Make edits to ads as requested by clients, account teams and copywriters. Work with account teams to troubleshoot when issues arise
- Build landing pages on Instapage
- Self-manage workload; prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Work quickly while maintaining high-quality standards in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Maintain flexibility when cross-functional assistance is needed on the design team, especially during crunch times and periods when shorthanded. Be willing to cross-train in other areas, including managing campaigns and production, so that you're able to jump in if needed
- Maintain design skills on a technical and artistic level by utilizing training tools, working with peers and staying up-to-date on current design trends
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent writing, grammar and communications skils
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless execution on all assigned tasks
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly and can manage multiple projects at once
- Strong interest in advertising
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and flexible
- Possess a "can-do" and "will-do" attitude
- Super awesome personality
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, BFA, or design related and creative field
- Experience level: 0-1 years
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Incredible company culture - our team looks forward to Monday mornings vs. Friday evenings.
- Health benefits—100% company paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Performance bonus
- Awesome office space near downtown Austin that’s stocked with snacks and munchies
- Taco Tuesdays, free barista coffee (daily), company events and industry conferences
- Complimentary 24-hour Fitness gym membership
PLEASE NOTE: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with SocialWithin may include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.