Is Instagram the first thing you open when you wake up?
Social Studies is looking for detail-oriented Fall 2019 Social Media Junior Team Members to assist in the day-to-day execution of a wide variety of social marketing and influencer articles. Our ideal candidate is a great writer, self-motivated, hard working and a fast learner that enjoys working as part of a collaborative team focused on leading the future of social media.
You will not be running to get coffee. In joining Social Studies, you will become a valuable member of a small team, and will work directly with our content department.
Who we are:
Social Studies is a four year old full-service, influencer marketing platform and agency that connects the world’s best brands with their ideal consumers by sparking authentic conversations within the social media ecosystem. Using proprietary software, we have a proven track record in executing data-backed micro-influencer campaigns that garner measurable results. We work with businesses ranging in size from pre-seed startups to Fortune 500 companies across all verticals. Our manifesto is anchored in authenticity, discovery, and amplification.
Are you our dream candidate?
- If you want fashion inspo or recipe ideas, do you automatically know who to turn to on Instagram?
- Do you secretly (or not) think you’re the voice of your generation and/or the funniest person you know?
- If we said #boybrow, would you say @glossier?
- If we said, “Can you make us a list of five Instagram accounts we’ve never heard of?”” would you be like, “Sure. And here’s fifteen more”?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all four questions, we want to meet you! When you apply, make sure to include:
- Instagram handle
- LinkedIn URL
- 3 reasons you were born to lead the future of social media in less than 140 characters
Who we’re looking for:
- Strong written + communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative start-up environment with team members at all levels
- Experience with social media platforms and a deep understanding of Instagram
- Analytical, with the ability to digest data and provide written recommendations
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational and time-management skills while always prioritizing attention to detail
- Passionate about social media and current trends
- Proficiency in MailChimp, WordPress, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Keynote, Instagram
- Design, web, and CMS experience a plus
Compensation and Time Commitment:
The Junior Team Member program is open to those currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programs who can come into our New York City office. The program will run from September 2019 to December 2019.