Brand Experience Manager - NYC
Social Studies, Inc is seeking a Brand Experience Manager with 3-5 years of relevant experience to champion the way our teams partner and interact with our clients through each program’s lifecycle, leading them on the path to continuous success. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to efficiently streamline workflows and prioritize with strong time management acumen.
We're a small team comprised of next-generation thinkers and proven founders. Your impact on the future of the organization will be direct, immediate, and meaningful. Ambition and focus are highly valued.
Tasks and Opportunities:
Brand Experience Managers are responsible for the day-to-day campaign management of their client accounts. They partner with the Strategy team to execute and deliver program excellence, operational discipline, resource optimization, and lifecycle management. Brand Experience Managers are efficient operators, who are highly organized and accountable leaders. They are able to build lasting relationships with their clients and collaboratively inspire their team. This person applies influencer expertise to identify, develop, and implement efficiencies to improve workflow productivity, manage program timelines, and mitigate risk.
- Responsible for producing clear and accurate project plan/timeline for all incoming clients as far forward as possible, identifying potential dates for briefing, presentation, and delivery
- Drive program delivery with key focus areas: on-time, on-budget, in-scope, with high quality and stability
- Lead internal quality control process at each stage of the project, from initial conceptual stage through to delivery; ensure each step is approved and signed off by all appropriate parties
- Determine and communicate internal and external action steps and responsibilities for all programs related to their team
- Identify core team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, etc., and implement or drive required changes to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage client objectives, expectations, and timelines while communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Influence the efficiency and quality of work and advocate for the agency/client relationship
- Develop and maintain high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans
Who We Are:
Social Studies is a results-driven influencer marketing agency created to inspire authentic conversations between innovative brands and social content creators at scale, fostering next-generation partnerships, meaningful engagement, brand equity and growth.
We pride ourselves on our culture and devotion to helping our clients navigate one of the most exciting areas in digital marketing, and in doing so we’ve been heralded by Adweek as the #12 fastest growing agency of 2019 (and their #1 influencer marketing agency in the United States). We fuse the qualitative power of a white-glove agency with proprietary analytics, establishing the new standard for best in class micro-influencer content marketing.
Our partners include leaders in CPG, Dining, Travel, Beverage and Retail, across Fortune 500 brands and startup companies alike. We are proud to manage influencer partnerships for innovators including Panera, Jack In The Box, Pepsi, Lola, Birchbox, and many more.
- 3-5 years of experience in Media, Marketing, Agency, or PR space
- Experience in client-facing communication, ideally across Fortune 500 brands
- Experience with Keynote
- Knowledge of industry trends across marketing initiatives
- Ability to turn data into insights, fusing the art and science of story-telling
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to be proactive in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements
- Ability to adapt to rapid development cycles and remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Desire to build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships across the organization
- Experience forming, growing, and maintaining strong client relationships
- Possesses conflict resolution and facilitates conversation by focusing on openness, honesty, and respect
- Send a resume and intro email to email@example.com
- Be sure to use the subject line [Brand Experience Manager]
- In the email, let us know:
- A brand partnership you were responsible for structuring. Who was the brand, what was the partnership, and what were the results?
- Your favorite creator on social right now and why. This can be an influencer, a brand, an organization, a public figure, etc
- One brand you’d love to work with and why