Brand Experience Manager - NYC
Social Studies, Inc is seeking a Brand Experience Manager to champion the way our teams partner and interact with our clients through each program’s lifecycle, leading them on the path to continuous success. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to efficiently streamline workflows and prioritize with strong time management acumen.
Who We Are:
Social Studies is the agency and micro-influencer marketing technology created to inspire authentic conversations through actionable data. We align innovative brands with emerging social content creators at scale, fostering next-generation partnerships that deliver meaningful results.
Fusing the qualitative power of a white-glove agency + our proprietary software, we established a new standard of process + efficiency rooted in data-backed marketing campaigns.
Our partners include leaders in CPG, Dining, Beverage, Travel, and Retail, across Fortune 500 brands and startup companies alike.
Tasks and Opportunities:
Brand Experience Managers are responsible for the day-to-day campaign management of their client accounts. They partner with the Strategy team to execute and deliver program excellence, operational discipline, resource optimization, and lifecycle management. Brand Experience Managers are efficient operators, who are highly organized and accountable leaders. They are able to build lasting relationships with their clients and collaboratively inspire their team. This person applies influencer expertise to identify, develop, and implement efficiencies to improve workflow productivity, manage program timelines, and mitigate risk.
- Responsible for producing clear and accurate project plan/timeline for all incoming clients as far forward as possible, identifying potential dates for briefing, presentation, and delivery
- Drive program delivery with key focus areas: on-time, on-budget, in-scope, with high quality and stability
- Lead internal quality control process at each stage of the project, from initial conceptual stage through to delivery; ensure each step is approved and signed off by all appropriate parties
- Determine and communicate internal and external action steps and responsibilities for all programs related to their team
- Identify core team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, etc., and implement or drive required changes to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage client objectives, expectations, and timelines while communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Influence the efficiency and quality of work and advocate for the agency/client relationship
- Develope and maintain high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Identify potential project risks and develope contingency plans
- 3-5 years of experience in Media, Marketing, Agency, or PR space
- Experience in client-facing communication, ideally across Fortune 500 brands
- Experience with Keynote
- Knowledge of industry trends across marketing initiatives
- Ability to turn data into insights, fusing the art and science of story-telling
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to be proactive in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements
- Ability to adapt to rapid development cycles and remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Ability to build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships across the organization
- Experience forming, growing, and maintaining strong client relationships
- Possesses conflict resolution and facilitates conversation by focusing on openness, honesty, and respect