Brand Experience Manager - NYC
Social Studies, Inc is seeking a Brand Experience Manager to champion the way our teams partner and interact with our clients through each program’s life cycle leading them on the path to continuous success. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to efficiently streamline workflows and prioritize with strong time management acumen.
Who We are:
Social Studies is the agency and micro-influencer marketing technology created to inspire authentic conversations through actionable data. We align innovative brands with emerging social content creators at scale, fostering next-generation partnerships that deliver meaningful results.
Fusing the qualitative power of a white-glove agency + our proprietary software, we established a new standard of process + efficiency rooted in data-backed marketing campaigns.
Our partners include leaders in CPG, Dining, Travel, Beverage and Retail, across Fortune 500 brands and startup companies alike.
Tasks and Opportunities:
Brand Experience Managers are responsible for the day to day campaign management of their client accounts. They partner with the Strategy team to execute and deliver program excellence, operational discipline, resource optimization and lifecycle management. Brand Experience Managers are efficient operators, who are highly organized and accountable leaders. They are able to build lasting relationships with their clients and collaboratively inspire their team. This person will apply influencer expertise to identify, develop, and implement efficiencies to improve workflow productivity, manage program timeline, and mitigate risk.
- Responsible for producing clear and accurate project plan/timeline for all incoming client briefs as far forward as possible potential dates for briefing, presentation and delivery
- Drive program delivery with key focus areas: on-time, on-budget, in-scope, with high quality and stability
- Leads quality control process internally ensuring that at each stage of the project, from initial conceptual stage through to delivery are approved and signed off by all the appropriate parties
- Determine and communicate internal and external action steps and responsibilities for all programs related to their team
- Identify program core team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, etc., and implement or drive required changes to ensure optimum efficiency
- Manage client objectives, expectations and timelines while communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Influencing the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for the agency/client relationship
- Developing and maintaining high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Identifying potential project risks and developing contingency plans
- 3-5 years experience in Media, Marketing, Agency or PR space
- Experience in client-facing communication; ideally across Fortune 500 brands
- Experience with Keynote
- Knowledge of industry trends across marketing initiatives
- Ability to turn data into insights, fusing the art and science of story-telling
- Detail oriented with proven ability to be proactive in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Able to build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships across the organization
- Experience forming, growing, and maintaining strong client relationships
- Possesses conflict resolution, facilitates conversation by focusing on openness, honesty and respect