Senior Account Manager:
Social Studies, Inc is seeking a Senior Account Manager who displays the confidence and skill level to serve as day-to-day client lead. This person must be well versed in all areas of social media marketing - from influencer to paid media - and someone who can proactively lead integrated programs from ideation to execution, through to reporting.
Role: “Problem Solver”, Lead identifier, Client Liaison
Who we are:
Social Studies is an agency and micro-influencer marketing technology created to inspire authentic conversations through actionable data. We align innovative brands with emerging social content creators, fostering next-generation partnerships that deliver meaningful results at scale
Fusing the qualitative power of a white-glove agency + our proprietary software, we established a new standard of process + efficiency rooted in data-backed marketing campaigns.
Our partners include leaders in CPG, Dining, Travel, Beverage and Retail, across Fortune 100 brands and startup companies alike.
Tasks and Opportunities:
The Senior Account Manager leads client communications and relationships, successfully navigating the client through their requirements to deliver outstanding data-driven results while proactively managing expectations en route. The SAM ensures all projects are executed in a manner consistent with the strategic and creative objectives, budget, timeline, and Social Studies’ quality and community standards.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationships with client counterparts at multiple levels; has a strong presence and partners with clients to implement solutions and measure results
- Drive program delivery with key focus areas: on-time, on-budget, in-scope, with high quality and stability
- Execute a multi-tier, multi-industry influencer marketing strategy based on identified business objectives
- Proactive with all communication and anticipate client needs prior to being voiced
- Inquisitive about client requests and translates them into insightful recommendations and solutions
- Maintain strategic and creative integrity throughout execution responsibilities
- Demonstrate passion for the agency, the work, and the client’s business
- Manage client objectives, expectations, and timelines while communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Develop and maintain high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Set high standards and lead junior team by example
- Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans
- Participate in the development of creative, technology, media, and research strategies
- Minimum 3+ years’ agency experience within account management experience
- Ideally, several different account experiences delivering programs in public relations, marketing, or communications with background in digital and social media, material development, media relations, and partnership outreach
- Experience and knowledge of best practices in social platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and the latest up and coming platforms
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to be proactive in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Strong knowledge of influencer marketing from both a B2C and B2B perspective; knows how to balance different types of work and stay on top of the details
- Able to build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships across the organization
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented, always has solution in mind when managing up
- Experience forming, growing, and maintaining strong client relationships
- Conflict resolution skills, facilitate conversations by focusing on openness, honesty and respect
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Effectively present work and communicate project results strategically with key stakeholders