Brand Experience Coordinator - NYC
Social Studies, Inc is seeking a detail-oriented Brand Experience Coordinator to assist the project management team in the day-to-day execution of a wide variety of social marketing and influencer initiatives. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is curious and deliberate, and is excited about the opportunity to take on new challenges.
Who We Are:
Social Studies is the agency and micro-influencer marketing technology created to inspire authentic conversations through actionable data. We align innovative brands with emerging social content creators at scale, fostering next-generation partnerships that deliver meaningful results.
Fusing the qualitative power of a white-glove agency + our proprietary software, we established a new standard of process + efficiency rooted in data-backed marketing campaigns.
Our partners include leaders in CPG, Dining, Beverage, Travel, and Retail, across Fortune 100 brands and startup companies alike.
Tasks and Opportunities:
This role will support the Brand Experience Manager in the execution of next-generation influencer programming. The ideal candidate is creative, highly organized, and interested in the evolving influencer and social media landscape. This role is responsible for all talent communication and campaign negotiations, in addition to:
- Supporting Brand Experience Manager with execution of all client programs
- Preparing client-facing materials (proposals, reports, research, etc.)
- Developing client and talent-facing campaign briefs
- Organizing materials and data insights for campaigns
- Coordinating the research strategy and curation of influencer lists
- Fostering and cultivating strong influencer relationships, solidifying trust throughout the activation lifecycle
- Collaborating on influencer briefs for creatives and influencers
- Assisting with talent contracts and administrative tasks
- Coordinating meetings as necessary and taking detailed notes
- Monitoring campaign results in real-time in order to optimize campaign; developing post-campaign wrap reports for clients
- 1-2 years of experience with social media platforms and a deep understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and other social channels
- Team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, creative startup environment
- Resourceful and proactive
- Strong organization and time-management skills while prioritizing attention to detail
- Hardworking with a tenacious demeanor
- Possesses an analytical eye with the ability to garner insights and recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once with a high level of organization and time management
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly evolving environment while balancing needs across clients, talent, and the organization
- Proactive, resourceful, efficient, and comfortable asking questions
- The ideal candidate has a strong interest in the constantly evolving influencer and social media landscape with their fingers on the pulse of what’s next and where the industry is going