Partnership & Strategy Manager
Social Studies, Inc is seeking a Partnership & Strategy Manager to empower the sales team and captivate clients by strategically structuring our offerings into compelling and unique content marketing packages. The ideal candidate thrives thrives in using their left and right brains to ideate, strategize, and execute for our client partners.
Who We are:
Social Studies is the agency and influencer marketing technology created to inspire authentic conversations through actionable data. We align innovative brands with emerging social content creators at scale, fostering next-generation partnerships that deliver meaningful results.
Fusing the qualitative power of a white-glove agency + our proprietary software, we established a new standard of process + efficiency rooted in data-backed marketing campaigns.
Our partners include leaders in CPG, Dining, Travel, Beverage and Retail, across Fortune 500 brands and startup companies alike.
Tasks and Opportunities:
The Partnership & Strategy Manager will work closely alongside the Director of Strategy and our Business Development team to produce dynamic and informative documents including pitch decks, case studies, and one sheets. This role requires a passion for business design and visual storytelling with a desire to directly impact and drive revenue. You will work with the Brand Experience Managers across data initiatives to prove customer ROI and development. The ideal candidate shows a track record of operation excellence and using strategic data for decision making.
Publish proposal decks, one sheets, case studies, and other customer facing materials
- Help define measurement and best practices for the SSi Partnership Strategy Team as we rapidly scale
- Architect and brief campaigns with appropriate goals/instrumentation to measure their success
- Work with the Director of Strategy and Sales team to develop strategies for innovative integrated campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness
- Serve as the face of our brand in client meetings and events
- 3-5 years experience in Social Media, Publishing, Marketing, Agency or PR space
- Experience in client-facing communication; ideally across Fortune 500 brands
- Experience with media & marketing KPIs
- Experience with Keynote
- Knowledge of industry trends across marketing initiatives
- Proven success with marketing strategy, positioning and measurement
- Experience working with sales leadership, operations and creative partners
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with proven problem solving skills
- Real passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven experience within a fast-moving, fluid organization
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a team environment