Is Instagram the first thing you open when you wake up?
Social Studies is looking for detail-oriented Fall 2019 HR Junior Team Members to assist in the day-to-day execution of a wide variety of initiatives. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is curious and deliberate, and is excited about the opportunity to take on new challenges.
Who We Are:
Social Studies is the agency and micro-influencer marketing technology created to inspire authentic conversations through actionable data. We align innovative brands with emerging social content creators at scale, fostering next-generation partnerships that deliver meaningful results.
Fusing the qualitative power of a white-glove agency + our proprietary software, we established a new standard of process + efficiency rooted in data-backed marketing campaigns.
Our partners include leaders in CPG, Dining, Travel, Beverage and Retail, across Fortune 100 brands and startup companies alike.
- 1+ years of experience with social media platforms
- Team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, creative startup environment
- Resourceful and proactive
- Strong organization and time-management skills while prioritizing attention to detail
- Hardworking with a tenacious demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once with a high level of organization and time management
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly evolving environment while balancing needs across the organization
- Must be proactive, resourceful, efficient and comfortable asking questions
You will not be running to get coffee. In joining Social Studies, you will become a valuable member of a small team, and will work directly with our Operations department.
Compensation and Time Commitment:
The Junior Team Member program is open to those currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programs who can come into our New York City office. The program will run from September 2019 to December 2019.