Director of Partnerships, Creative Services | Social Method
Full-time Position, Marketing & Advertising
New York, NY
About Social Method
Social Method is a boutique agency based in New York, NY and Washington, DC that specializes in high-performance social media advertising for ecommerce businesses. Our team of creative marketers uses data and creative testing to inform and inspire innovative ad content that is specifically engineered for Facebook & Instagram. Acting as a strategic partner to all of our customers, we demonstrate how social media advertising is one of the best ways to substantially grow an ecommerce business.
Visit socialmethod.com to learn more about our fast growing company!
About the Role
We’re looking for a creative and energetic full-time Director of Partnerships, Creative Services to join our team in our New York City office. In this role, you’ll be a founding sales member of performance-driven creative services team for high-growth ecommerce brands.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating interest from high growth ecommerce brands for Social Method’s performance creative services, partner with prospective clients to understand their creative challenges on marketing channels, and collaborate with the Creative team to generate customized proposals for clients to address their unique performance marketing creative needs.
The ideal Director of Partnerships, Creative Services candidate comes well-connected with brands who have a heavy investment in Facebook and Instagram Ads. This candidate is both creatively-minded and performance-driven, a strong collaborator, and innately passionate and plugged in to the growth marketing landscape. Applicants should have an understanding of performance marketing for ecommerce, a strong awareness of the creative services and agency landscape, and experience with pitching and winning new business in an agency environment.
As a part of our team, the Director of Partnerships, Creative Services will have the opportunity to build a new agency service offering from its early stages, leverage performance & creative analytics for long-term client growth, develop innovative creative and messaging strategies for the worlds’ fastest-growing brands, and grow their skillset in a fast-paced and exciting startup environment.
Does this sound interesting? Let us know.
- Leverage your senior-level relationships within fast-growing brands and other agencies to help further establish Social Method’s Performance Creative Services in marketers’ minds
- Travel for meetings with key prospective partners, advertising conferences, and regional market visits
- Ensure a unified voice and set of value propositions across Social Method’s sales communications to ensure consistent messaging to prospective new business
- Provide prospective client feedback to key stakeholders on service features, structures, and offerings in support of long-term growth
- Work closely with our creative team to brainstorm creative & copy for proposals, drawing on client needs and input where possible
- Translate technical concepts into actionable, tactical and strategic action plans
- Familiarize yourself with client products & come up with promotional strategies for creative assets
- BA/BS degree or equivalent client management / sales / advertising experience
- 5+ years experience in sales and creative, digital media, advertising, and ecommerce
- Experience auditing, pitching, and closing prospective business in an agency environment
- Proven track record of inking significant deals with top-tier brands
- Strong brand and agency network
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- Experience analyzing and driving marketing insights from creative performance data
- Passion for the online advertising industry and digitally native ecommerce brands
- Self-starter who thrives in a startup environment
- Proactive, organized, and able to work well individually
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- A passion for bringing to market advertising creative that both performs and delivers value for the end customer
- A love of experimentation and trying to connect with audiences in new and different ways
- An interest in connecting the dots between innovative creative and market-leading success
- Having your finger on the pulse of what’s trending in the digital marketing space, and the ability to respond to changes in the landscape by proposing new ideas and creative solutions
Why Social Method?
Social Method is an ambitious team of passionate professionals looking to help businesses grow and do right by our customers. We are a fast-moving, agile company that encourages innovation, communication, and getting things done. Social Method is privately funded and the management team has been in the Facebook advertising space since 2009.
- The chance to be on the cutting edge of digital marketing alongside some of the smartest people in the industry
- Hands on training with experienced senior advertisers & company CEO
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Flexible work hours and open vacation policy
- A casual, fun, and fast-paced work environment
- Gain a specialized skill set that can be translated across all industries
Social Method is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.