Social Method is a boutique agency based in New York & Washington, D.C. that specializes in high-performance social media advertising for e-commerce businesses. Our team of creative marketers uses data and creative testing to inform and inspire innovative ad content that is specifically engineered for Facebook & Instagram. Acting as a strategic partner to all of our customers, we demonstrate how social media advertising is one of the best ways to substantially grow an ecommerce business.
We’re looking for a creative and energetic full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our Washington, D.C. team with a passion for performance marketing and social media advertising. You will maintain day-to-day client communications with global brands, create & traffic ads using the Facebook & Instagram ad buying platform, and collaborate with senior analysts & our in-house creative team to formulate strategic action plans for each client.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager candidate is both creatively-minded and performance-driven, a strong collaborator, and an all around figure-it-out-er. Applicants should have an understanding of paid digital advertising or ecommerce marketing, a creative awareness of the social media advertising field, and an aptitude for analyzing data and identifying performance trends. Past experience in developing marketing creative (e.g. authoring or overseeing marketing copy or visuals) or working directly with the Facebook Ads Manager platform is a plus.
As a part of our team, the Digital Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how to leverage performance analytics for long-term client growth, develop innovative content for social media markets, and grow their skillset in a fast-paced and exciting startup environment.
Sound interesting? Let us know.
- Manage client social media ad budgets
- Create and traffic ads daily using Facebook and Instagram ad buying interface
- Perform bi-weekly check-in calls with clients and senior analysts
- Pull daily reports on ad performance and make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Work closely with our creative team to brainstorm and script social media ads, drawing on client needs and input where possible
- Translate technical concepts into actionable, tactical and strategic action plans
- Familiarize yourself with client products & come up with promotional strategies on social media
- Formulate clients ads using your own ad copy & image/video assets
- BA/BS degree or equivalent media buying/ advertising analyst experience
- 1-2 years experience in paid digital advertising, inclusive of internships or related experience
- Strong analytical track record
- Experience analyzing and driving marketing insights from data
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media is a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in a startup environment
- Proactive, organized, and able to work well individually
- Strong structured thinking, and business savvy to leverage online data in order to understand online audiences, and help our clients develop high-impact, efficient online advertisements
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- A love of experimentation and trying to connect with audiences in new and different ways
- An interest in connecting the dots between innovative creative and market-leading success
- Having your finger on the pulse of what’s trending in the social space, and the ability to respond to changes in the landscape by proposing new ideas and creative solutions
Why Social Method?
Social Method is an ambitious team of passionate professionals looking to help businesses grow and do right by our customers. We are a fast-moving, agile company that encourages innovation, communication, and getting things done. Social Method is privately funded and the management team has been in the Facebook advertising space since 2009.
- The chance to be on the cutting edge of social media marketing alongside some of the smartest people in the industry
- Hands on training with experienced Founder, CEO
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Flexible work hours and open vacation policy
- A casual, fun, and fast-paced work environment
- Gain a specialized skill set that can be translated across all industries
Social Method is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.