The Product Manager’s main objective is to help create and drive the vision, roadmap, and goals for the product. You will be working directly with the client as well as many teams internally. You will be the voice of the customer within the company and you will talk to real clients a lot to learn what their problems and challenges are.
- You will distill the important feature ideas from client interactions, internal teams, the market, and your ideas,
- You will validate everything with clients to find where the real value is and why does it make sense for us to build it
- You will be responsible for the creation of Product Specs, Delivery of features, Prototypes, Product Rollout, Pricing, Packaging,...
- You will make data-driven decisions, we have tons of insights into customer behavior (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Full story, Logs, Intercom,...) and you will master them all
- You will process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new insights to drive new product improvements
- And no worries, you will not be alone! You will work with amazing teams of designers, as well as marketing, sales, engineers & product people
Skills & Qualifications
- You worked in an agile environment (SCRUM), in the consumer-centric software business, and have experience in the role of a Product Manager
- Experience within SaaS and B2B customer interactions, ideally on a multi-national level
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry would definitely make your job much easier, a technical background is not strongly required, but it's a huge benefit
- Deep understanding and empathy for users, their behavior, and problems, you simply love talking to people and listening to their story
- Experience with successful launches of complex, data-driven products
- Excellent communication and representative skills
- Fluent in English, any other native language (ideally French, Portuguese, Asian languages, ...) is a plus
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín with a big terrace, and our own grill
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, Xbox, Yoga or run with colleagues, and nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team buildings opportunities
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- Open discussions with colleagues during beer tastings (or wine, if you prefer :)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- And others...it is definitely worth to meet with us!