Do you want to learn how to communicate in the business world, how to solve various issues and work with the software? If your answer is yes, then we might have the right opportunity for you.
You could gain a broad overview not only in customer care but also in software development, account management, and social media. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to work in the fastest growing industry.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you would be responsible for solving customer requests and issues assigned to you, mainly over e-mail. Our Customer Support team is rather smaller (10 people) and is located in our Prague's headquarters with one team member in the Singapore office and one in Brazil, Sao Paulo. Now we're ready to add one more colleague onsite to Mexico.
If you feel comfortable in an international environment and if you are currently thinking of how and where you would like to start your career, let us know.
- Daily handling of assigned customer cases from clients
- Close cooperation and regular meetings with Analytics Quality Assurance
- Become a technical expert on Socialbakers’ products in order to successfully respond to all customers’ and users’ issues
- Participating in the meetings to help with the process improvement, to point out those cases that are recurring and to suggest/find solutions
- Cooperating with other departments, especially with sales and engineering teams
- Sharing the knowledge with colleagues in the support team
Skills & Qualifications
- Any previous customer-facing experience (preferably technical/IT client support)
- Native Arabic language
- Advanced level of English (for daily communication with foreign clients, mostly by e-mail)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Being diligent about the documentation of customer resolutions
- Team player, outgoing and friendly personality
- High level of enthusiasm and customer focus
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool and products