Would you like to help world-famous brands work smarter on social media, stay on top of trends and keep up with the best practices in the field? What about the idea of combining sales and social media in your job? If this sounds just right, our growing team, full of enthusiastic personalities of different cultural backgrounds, is looking for a member who's energetic, competitive, tenacious, driven, self-motivated, and as passionate about sales and social media as we are!
The ideal candidate should be a perfect communicator, who can keep an engaging conversation on the phone and continue it later via email - someone who is persistent, creative and eager to learn and grow.
We're looking for someone diligent who'll be able to follow processes that are already working but also bring new ideas on what can be improved. Positive energy, team spirit, and inner drive are all welcome.
We're dedicated to bringing value to our customers, and we'd love you to help us share our vision and enable marketers around the world to succeed.
Be a trustful consultant. Your goal will be identifying and building relationships with potential partners of leading brands in the commercial segment and driving new business opportunities. For a large part of the time, you'll be educating potential clients and providing concrete ways to improve their social media performance using Socialbakers' solutions.
Opportunities are endless. You will be responsible for creating the foundation for new business in the commercial sector. It's a critical role that ensures Socialbakers continues its growth and finds new long-term partners. Communication is integral to your success; key activities will take place via phone, email communication, online meetings, and during corporate events.
Being a team player is everything. You'll be working closely with a team of BDRs assigned to the commercial sector located in our HQ and your field sales team located in one of our regional offices. On a daily basis, you'll be communicating with Account Executives that will move your opportunities forward and turn them into the new business for the company.
Share the Socialbakers' values. You'll always be in touch with your direct manager, BDR team, and the field sales team. They'll help you get started, implement the right workflow and our best practices to enable you to communicate the Socialbakers value proposition to prospects successfully.
Skills & Qualifications
- It's important to have proven client facing experience, preferably sales or telesales experience in the B2B sector. We're also open to people who already have strong social media knowledge and are interested in starting a sales career
- Proficiency in French and English
- Strong interest in social media and marketing trends.
- Passion about communication and relationship building
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tools
- The ability to handle objections and demonstrate the value of solutions
- Possibility to grow within or across the team globally
- An agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín offering a big terrace, and a grill
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Continuous internal training and updates on social media marketing and sales
- A chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament, table football, PS, yoga or a run with colleagues, nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team buildings opportunities
- Workshops and meetings with industry experts in the Czech market, internal trainings, and language courses
- Multisport card
- 25 days of holidays, three sick days plus home office opportunities
Now, what are you waiting for?! The BDR team is eager to have you on board - reach out today.