Who are we looking for?
- Smart people, willing to learn with experience in software development
- Team players with an agile mindset
Your Work on a daily basis
- You will support Sales, Marketing, Lead Research, and other departments to do their job well - support their business process, help them with getting all data in good shape for reporting and monitoring.
- Improve processes and adoption using the Force.com platform
- Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Discussing technical solutions with dev team they are part of the process since the feature specification (idea kickoff)
- Attending Scrum meetings (daily standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Suggesting improvements
- Feature oriented (approx 3 months from zero to production)
- 2-week scrum sprints
- Close cooperation with the product team (Product owner attends daily standups and is sitting close to the team)
- We don’t compete, we collaborate
- We are result-oriented
How we Learn & Relax
- Internal techtalks, Udemy courses, and workshops
- Meetups & conferences
- Non Product development day every sprint (own projects, opensource, hackathon projects)
- PS4, sports
- Lunch&Learn events
- Challenging work
- International environment in the new modern offices in Forum Karlín.
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- A chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, PS4, yoga or run with colleagues, nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team-building opportunities