We are looking for future business disrupters to be a part of the fastest growing market, the North American team based in NYC. The role would suit a proactive personality with strong research skills, unafraid to take initiative and a love of social media.
Who we want
- A researcher in an outbound Lead Sourcing. Leverage external resources like Google, LinkedIn, Redbooks.com, Ad Age, and others to identify key brands, contacts/decision-makers, as well as agency partners to approach.
- Eager Learner: Maintenance of Salesforce includes but is not limited to: updating existing accounts, hierarchies, and relevant contacts, generating lead lists and other reports.
- Keeping the team updated on social media/advertising industry trends, viral campaigns, etc.
- Assist in identifying relevant industry events, networking opportunities, and ideation around events or panels of our own
- A healthy competitive spirit!
- Currently attending an accredited college or university with at least one semester completed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use Word and Excel (basic skills)
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring future sponsorship
What's in it for you
- Be educated by the Sales Team who live and breathe in the Social Media world through webinars, client sessions, and conferences
- Develop your skills in lead sourcing and management with the top research tools for Sales and Marketing
- Become an avid user of Salesforce and how to manage sourcing leads to open opportunities and won business
- Network and learn about multiple functions at a Scale-Up (Sales, Marketing, Data Science, and Supply Chain)
- Develop presentation skills and business acumen from sales and marketing managers
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands
- International, fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a smaller team with very friendly atmosphere