The Product Owner’s main objective is to ensure that the product vision and specifications are translated and executed.
You will be working directly with both development and product teams (stakeholders, product managers, and sponsors) to ensure business needs are properly implemented. Your task will be to release on-time by managing risk and planning the product construction sprint by sprint and maintain a keen focus on maximizing business value and minimizing time to market. You will manage and prioritize requirements for Socialbakers products as well as manage internal customers‘ expectations.
- Perform product discovery sessions to build a product backlog along with product management, envision and estimate the product, and plan incremental releases
- Build execution plans, translating specifications from the product team into technical requirements, and a prioritized team/sprint backlog.
- Help author specifications as required.
- Prepare Sprint planning & defines Acceptance Criteria
- Work in a highly-iterative environment, consisting of short feedback loops to deliver incremental product progress up through delivery
- Align stakeholders and development teams around common, measurable product goals
- Continue to entice and engage business in the product development process
- Collaborate with the team on an ongoing basis, guide them and lead them in the right direction
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Agile development principles and practices
- Some form of technical background is necessary, POs don't write code but need to talk the "same language" as development teams
- Experience with PO role in an agile environment
- Previous experience with SaaS products and development principles is a big plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional level of English
- Project/program management experience is a big plus as well as any direct interactions with clients
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry would be a nice benefit
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín with a big terrace, and our own grill
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, Xbox, Yoga or run with colleagues, and nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team buildings opportunities
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- And others...it is definitely worth to meet with us!