With the exponential growth of social media throughout the world, the appetite for Socialbakers solutions has never been more apparent. To keep up with the demand, we are looking for a new team member to join our New York office.
An Account Executive is responsible for selling the Socialbakers value proposition to qualified inbound leads and self-sourced prospects within SMB sector.
This position requires sales mindset, proactivity and ability to do cold calls and to negotiate with clients. Knowledge of social media and start-up environment as well as experience working in agency and working with business owners, marketers, directors and executives is preferred and big advantage for this role.
Ability to legitimately work and live in the United States is required.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in Inbound Marketing and Social Media
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Socialbakers suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads
- Generate quality partnerships through your personal network of prospects and relationships
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with technology and product departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Skills & Qualifications
- Preferably 1-2 years of sales experience with track record of over-quota achievement as proven in interview process
- Good sales hygiene and understanding of solution-oriented selling; experience selling a technically-oriented product to small and medium sized businesses is preferred
- Strong communication, negotiation, and closing skills
- Native level of English is required
- A sharp focus on your goals, tight organizational and time management skills, high level of independence
- A powerful work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Solid experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps and technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
- Street smart, tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands in the heart of Manhattan
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a smaller team with very friendly atmosphere and great work environment
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development