It’s official, Digital spend has finally surpassed traditional TV investment across the globe and within this ecosystem, Social Media monetization is a serious conversation at the heart of every organization. With the exponential growth of valuable content displayed on social media, the appetite for Socialbakers solutions has never been more apparent. Socialbakers has grown from a small start up to an internationally recognized partner for the top Fortune 500 companies spread across 15 offices worldwide. To continue on our expansion mission and keep up with the market demand, Socialbakers is expanding its sales team in the region based in our Sydney office.
An Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for delivering value to key clients, driving success and expanding Socialbakers’ value proposition across a strategic portfolio. Clients will consist of major international brands, companies, as well as media and agencies. Travel will be required.
Socialbakers is seeking an accomplished Enterprise Account Manager who thrives on ensuring customers are supremely successful and delighted by Socialbakers. With a laser focus on helping customers realise value out of their investment in the Socialbakers Suite, you will help customers achieve their objectives, advise on best practices and act as the voice of the customer within Socialbakers. You must be energetic, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, self-driven, and hungry for success.
- Plan and execute strategic touch-points as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, represent Socialbakers as credible partner in discussions with C-level management.
- Effectively position Socialbakers’ solutions speaking to clients’ core challenges & business goals.
- Create and deliver Business Reviews for clients to highlight both positive results and areas for improvement
- Translate your deep product knowledge into a winning strategy to engage clients around value
- Own the most strategic entry points at company, brand or agency HQ’s and regional offices
- Map your client’s organization and create multiple conversations with different budget holders across various departments
- Maintain a profound market knowledge including relevant stakeholders and decision makers in the industry
- Grow your account penetration and continuously scout your installed base accounts for new partnership opportunities
- Identify, communicate, progress and close upsell opportunities while keeping CRM updated with latest info
- Renew contracts early / on time
- Manage complex deal structures and longer sales cycles
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of proven sales or account management experience within SaaS/SW/Digital Marketing area with a successful track of retention and growth
- University degree preferred
- Strong sales instinct and excellent presentation & negotiation skills
- Martech expertise and technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Fluent business level of English is a must
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Sales data-driven approach with excellent analytical skills
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- An insatiable desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- The privilege of working with the biggest brands at the social tech leader
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a team with very friendly atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and flexibility