Are you as good with words as you are with data? If you’re a kind of marketer that can be both analytical and creative this Content Marketing Specialist role is for you.
You’ll be accountable for the development of web content and the growth of organic web traffic. That means owning the Socialbakers blog content, creating an SEO driven strategy to build web traffic and meeting growth targets, writing web copy and ensuring that the Socialbakers web assets adhere to SEO best practices. On top of that add a layer of day-to-day Google Analytics reporting and when required assist the email marketing team with copywriting.
This role is best suited for an extremely organized and motivated content marketing professional.
Not entirely your skillset? Try our second Content Marketing Specialist
role oriented towards PR and influencer marketing.
- Creating the growth strategy for the Socialbakers blog, overseeing its execution, working with a team of writers to plan, produce, and schedule blog posts, editing their work and being accountable for all blog content.
- Creating copy for email campaigns, measuring impact, and continuously working to improve conversions from email marketing.
- Managing contributor content, ensuring their articles meet the brand guidelines and SEO requirements. Maintaining all contributor communications and establishing new connections.
- Editing and creating web content, coordinating the web’s design and auditing the SEO
- Reporting on a regular basis on the progress of all content, that means learning to gather and analyze data using Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, and the Socialbakers platform.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years of proven relevant content marketing experience
- Experience coordinating content with multiple internal and external writers
- A plus is an experience in influencer marketing
- An excellent knowledge of digital marketing and social media (you’ll have to speak with authority on the subject)
- Knowledge of the marketing funnel, its parts, and its optimization.
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Outstanding, native level English written and verbal communication skills (you’ll be editing and proofreading content)
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to assist other team members in problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to be highly flexible to quickly changing business needs and new technologies
- An agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín offering a big terrace with a grill
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Continuous internal training and updates on social media marketing and sales
- A chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament, table football, PS, yoga or a run with colleagues, nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team buildings opportunities
- Multisport card contribution
- Workshops and meetings with industry experts, internal trainings, and language courses
- 25 days of holidays, three sick days plus home office opportunities