The Presales Manager role is to provide technical (product/solution) and strategic business support to the regional sales team. He/she is responsible for working with a selected group of Enterprise and Commercial Account Executives and Account Managers in acquiring new business and expanding current client portfolios.
Working with Account Executives, Presales managers develop strategies to target and develop relationships with key prospects in the region, by producing industry reports, social media analysis and better understanding of prospects pain points and how Socialbakers Suite can address their challenges.
Working with Account Managers, Presales managers help to understand the structure of client businesses, their practices, team structures and consults on how clients can make better use of the Socialbakers Suite to address their current and future needs, thus aiding AMs in expanding and upselling their portfolios.
- Provide presales support for solution delivery and business oriented requests for the regional sales teams - meaning deep comprehension of Socialbakers products and services, deep knowledge of existing customer solutions and implementations, requirements gathering, solution construction and proposals, including RFPs.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise and knowledge of Socialbakers Suite and its features to their regional team.
- Serve as all around digital marketing and social media consultant in their region, both for the sales team and prospects/clients
- Provide insights about specific industries in their given region, aiding the sales team in tackling and winning new business
- Build and maintain a library of strategic reports, consulting methodologies and marketing materials tailored to their targeted industries in the region
- Liaise with the regional leader and sales team for Professional Services solutions, including provision of services estimates, project plans and implementation to end customers
- Engage and communicate effectively with the product/development team by attending product meetings, give prospect and client feedback, and suggest improvements in the solution
- Liaise with the marketing team in creating Account Based Marketing (ABM) materials such as industry reports, social media analysis, to attract and convert new business in their region.
- Manage the regional demo account in Socialbakers Suite
- Assist Account Executives with complex deals that require assisted trials and demos to Enterprise prospects
- Create strategic materials that helps Socialbakers increase brand awareness among specific industries within the region
- Create and present materials at selected events
- Have a deep understanding of how our competitors operate and how we can tackle them
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience as a senior social media consultant, digital marketing consultant or Presales consultant from either agency, brand or tech company.
- High level Knowledge of social media industry, trends and best practices
- Professional level of both French and English language
- Desired: Proactive sales approach, including knowledge of sales methodologies such as SPIN and Challenger Sales
- Ability to grasp technical understanding of the Socialbakers solution and translate it to strategic sales language
- High level communication skills, with the ability to create reports and presentations, in addition to great presentation and public speaking skills
- Collaborative and team driven attitude
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands at the social tech leader
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a smaller team with very friendly atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development