Do you hate repeating the same task every single day? Sounds boring, right? This will never happen if you’re a Content Marketing Specialist at Socialbakers.
You’ll be working on a wide range of content tasks. From creating industry trends reports to writing bylines for the media, creating presentations for out teams, working with influencers, editing contributor articles and writing blog posts.
Not entirely your skillset? See the second position
we have open for a Content Marketing Specialist in the realm of web content.
This role is best suited for an organized and motivated content marketing professional. You’ll have to manage a multitude of tasks all at once, work with the graphic design, management, social media, and events teams, and ensure that all internal stakeholders receive their content assets in a timely manner.
- Managing contributor content for the Socialbakers blog and all the communications with contributors, ensuring their articles meet the brand guidelines and SEO requirements.
- Writing articles that aim to build the Socialbakers brand authority on the topics of marketing and digital trends, researching topics, coordinating the editorial process with management and third-party PR agencies.
- Creating trend reports to be shared with media, gathering data, and coordinating the design process.
- Managing relationships with influencers, their contracts, establishing communication with new influencers, coordinating live videos, and their written content.
- Reporting on a regular basis on the progress of all influencer content, that means learning to gather and analyze data using Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, and the Socialbakers platform.
- Creating and editing presentations for our events and webinars.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years of proven relevant content marketing, PR, or media experience
- Experience editing content and working with external writers
- A plus is an experience in influencer marketing
- An excellent knowledge of digital marketing and social media (you’ll have to speak with authority on the subject)
- Knowledge of the marketing funnel, and especially brand awareness marketing
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Outstanding, native level English written and verbal communication skills (you’ll be editing and proofreading content)
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to assist other team members in problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to be highly flexible to quickly changing business needs and new technologies
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands in the heart of Manhattan
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a smaller team with very friendly atmosphere and great work environment
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development