Socialbakers is considered, by our clients, a global leader in social media marketing insights. Globally over 3000 companies consider Socialbakers their trusted partner.
With 35% of the world’s population accessing a social platform on a monthly basis, social insights becoming more intrinsic into strategic planning and execution of a companies marketing plan, in parallel, Socialbakers technology is evolving rapidly, accommodating demands of our clients today, at the same time we continue develop a point of view on future applications of how social media insights can be leveraged to help organisations further their relationships with prospects and customers alike.
How you will help achieve Socialbakers mission in LATAM...
- Structure and implement region-specific marketing plans in conjunction with HQ Marketing
- Evaluate the localisation of global campaigns, programs, and events, implementing if an ROI is justifiable
- Plan and execute local custom marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Organize and host events, webinars etc. to raise awareness to communicate the value of Socialbakers solutions
- Track all regional marketing activities to measure ROI, identify best practice, and set goals
- Plan and coordinate execution of demand generation, brand awareness, lead acquisition campaigns across existing channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google AdWords, Email marketing etc.) with the respective global teams
- Research trade show and conference sponsorship opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Proficient level of English and Spanish
- Ability to effectively manage simultaneously running events, campaigns and partner relationships
- Advanced reporting, analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Solid social media marketing knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, ask for help and escalate issues as needed
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Cooperation with global company with a startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- High level of flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional development
- Opportunity to use English on daily basis