It’s official, Digital spend has finally surpassed traditional TV investment across the globe and within this ecosystem, Social Media monetization is a serious conversation at the heart of every organization. With the exponential growth of valuable content displayed on social media, the appetite for Socialbakers solutions has never been more apparent. Socialbakers has grown from a small start up to an internationally recognized partner for the top Fortune 500 companies spread across 15 offices world-wide. To continue on our expansion mission and keep up with the market demand, Socialbakers is expanding its sales team in the region based in our Singapore office.
An Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for delivering value to key clients, driving success and expanding Socialbakers’ value proposition across a strategic portfolio. Clients will consist of major international brands, companies, as well as media and agencies. Travel will be required.
- Plan and execute strategic touch-points as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, represent Socialbakers as credible partner in discussions with C-level management. Position Socialbakers’ solutions speaking to clients’ core challenges & business goals.
- Map and Create multiple conversations/opportunities with different budget holders within an organization and across various departments.
- Translate your product knowledge into a winning strategy to engage clients around value
- Own the most strategic entry points at clients’ HQs and/or Product HQs
- Maintain a profound market knowledge including relevant stakeholders and decision makers in the industry
- Leverage marketing foundation and key acquisition channels for business purposes
- Manage complex structures and longer sales cycles
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of proven sales experience within SaaS/SW/Digital Marketing area with a successful track of retention and growth
- Strong sales instinct and excellent presentation & negotiation skills
- Martech expertise and technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Fluent English on a business level, additional language is an advantage
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Sales data-driven approach
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a team with very friendly atmosphere
- Great work environment based in a shop house in Tanjong Pagar, minutes walk from the MRT and surrounded by amazing food
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development