Process Automation Lead will lead all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes scoping, technical design, development, documentation, testing, deployment and support of BPM and RPA applications for our global users. As a member IT team you will work with cross functional leads and developers on interpretation/translation business process automation requirement into BPM process model and solutions.
- Lead business requirements and implement solutions that result in automation of business processes.
- Ability to decompose requirements into stories and tasks.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology
- Create technical specifications, test execution plan and test cases to cover end to end functionality
- Hands-on development experience with business process improvements or business process re-engineering solutions using BPM software.
- Demonstrated experience to work with global team members of various experience levels.
- Identify and evaluate implementation partners as needed for projects.
- Management of on-shore/off-shore resources involved in projects.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve production issues.
- Tasks as assigned.
- Should have over 8 years of IBM BPM experience and should have worked with IBM BPM 8.5.x versions for over 4 years
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, functional design, business process modelling and development process automation flows.
- Ability to develop applications in IBM BPM PD includes Workflows, human services, client-Side HS, Integration services, AJAX services, Coach Views.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP), SOAP UI.
- Experience with querying relational databases (Oracle 10g or greater, DB2, SQL Server)
- Working experience with data transformation frameworks and technologies, including XML, XSD, and XSLT
- Development experience in custom components or APIs to integrate IBM BPM/RPA with enterprise applications.
- Extensive development background in user experience, UI design and development.
- Working knowledge of RPA platforms like Automation Anyware, UIPath etc.
- Development and integration experience with IBM Datacap and Filenet (Document Management).
- Experience in SQL Server 2008 and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience in development of middleware SOA implementation technologies.