Exciting Drupal opportunity for the right candidate!
This is a client facing role, client is an Insurance giant in Newark, NJ.
Must haves –
· 6 years of core experience with module development, configuration, administration, design, development of high-quality web-based applications using Drupal CMS 8.X and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack
· Strong experience with key web technologies - Java Script, CSS, HTML5 /DHTML/XHTML, XML, Web, jQuery Services, Bootstrap
· Must have Excellent communication skills, management skills
· Good understanding of Design Patterns concepts, software architecture
Personal Attributes –
· Highly analytical position
· We need someone who is proactive and also someone who takes initiative
Nice to Haves –
· Experience in MVC/MVVC AngularJS Design pattern
· Experience in running Drupal applications on Acquia/Pantheon
The employer is a new age services company, we harness the power of AI, automation, analytics and digital technologies to help our clients address specific customer engagement needs. With 1B+resolutions, 150+ active clients, 5600+ employees, and 17 global locations.
They offer a competitive salary structure, career paths for deserving employees, excellent medical benefits, and 2 weeks’ vacation with increasing years in the company.