Our client is an award winning architectural firm in seattle, WA currently, we are seeking a Production Artist to help maintain the efficiency of our projects.
Must haves –
- 3-6 years of graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Experience packaging preflight files, creating in-print and digital content, preparing final press-ready files with supplied specifications, image retouching,
- Extensive knowledge of printing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Desire to stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and balance multiple assignments
- An outstanding portfolio and experience that demonstrates clear knowledge of print production and design
Personal Attributes –
- Strong analytic, typographic and layout skills
- Strict attention to detail, and outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills
- Detail and task-oriented with a passion for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to positively impact a team
- Process-oriented and highly self-motivated
Nice to have –
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns
What can you expect from us?
- A creative work environment and colleagues who are collaborative, creative and inspirational
- Opportunity to grow professionally with excellent projects