Currently our client, an award-winning architecture firm based in Seattle, WA, is seeking an Generalist Architect.
Must haves –
- Passion and desire to create excellent work and achieve perfection in detailing
- Minimum 5 years of architecture experience in an architectural firm
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or another related field
- Experience working with high-end residential
- Highly collaborative by nature, with the willingness to approach every project with creativity
- An innate desire to produce meaningful work with strong design skills
- Detail and task-oriented with a passion for excellence
- Pro-active and dynamic in their skills and leadership
Nice to have
- Experience working in all phases of design with both residential and non-residential projects
- Experience with tools such as Deltek, Revit, autoCad etc.
What can you expect from us?
- A creative work environment and colleagues who are collaborative, creative and challenging
- Opportunity to grow professionally with excellent projects