Our client, Batson-Cook Company is a Georgia-based firm that has been in business for 103 years under the same name. The company was founded in 1915 by Mr. W. C. Batson and Mr. Edmund F. Cook in West Point, Georgia, where it began operations in textile and mill village construction.
Batson-Cook’s expertise as a general contractor, construction manager, and design-build contractor spans almost every major industry throughout the Southeast, including the education, healthcare, hospitality, office, retail, multi-family residential, industrial, and religious building sectors.
We are looking for a superintendent that will lead a team in building the structures that change skylines and hospitals that change lives.
The individual must be an overseer who can mentor onsite team members and resolve complications while maintaining a safe work environment and meeting operational standards.
Someone who will build, update, and own the project schedule.
The individual should be a representative and take pride in leading subcontractors, vendors, owner representatives, inspectors, and architects.
- The individual is required to have 7+ years of construction experience.
- They are required to use their expertise in advising and guiding the entire project team.
- The individual is going to supervise the implementation of regulations to the project team by using the latest technology and cutting edge building techniques.
- You will manage all phases of on-site construction in accordance with the design, budget, and schedule.
- Our client is looking for someone who is good with people, has good people management skills and has a good amount of experience in dealing with city employees/staff.
- Lastly, the individual must be able to read Blueprints and implement them as building designs.