Too many brands struggle with innovation. The Sneakers Agency Innovation Framework helps brands clarify their digital strategy. Brands who work with us build better companies and bigger business opportunities.
Sneakers Agency is a full-service digital product development agency focused on helping brands launch and grow their businesses. Our core branding, product, and marketing services help brands at every stage of their journey not only survive, but thrive. Sneakers Agency has been trusted by 50+ brands since 2014 from start-ups, to enterprises, to non-profits, and partner agencies. We are located in Soho, NYC.
We’re looking for a driven Project Manager to manage projects from conception to release; working alongside our technology, design, strategy, operations, and QA teams to ensure that everything we produce for clients is of the highest quality.
Our core values
- Be Leaders: Do everything we can to lead our customers to success.
- Pursue Excellence: When other people think something is good enough, we think we can do better.
- Empathize: See someone else’s point of view in every situation.
If this sounds like some of your values, keep reading and let’s talk.
What you’ll do
Can you successfully navigate complexity and uncover root cause? Do you pride yourself on your ability to successfully manage designers, developers, clients, and deadlines? Do you have a technical background, and love putting it to use to help bridge the gap of understanding between teams? Are you passionate about mobile technology and the places it can take us now and in the future?
Sneakers Agency thrives at crafting state of the art applications for a wide array of clients, industries, and platforms. Project Managers excel by quickly becoming domain experts in order to partner with our clients and understand their business goals, technical constraints, and vision of the product. You'll work closely with a team of designers, engineers, and QA to build great digital products for our clients.
Within this role, you'll be expected to:
- Understand the software development process and have led large software development projects from start to finish
- Can effectively communicate the flow of information from backend APIs to the front-end to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Actively identify and approach problems with a solutions-based mindset
- Enjoy advocating and removing obstacles for the team
- Know what Agile means in their current position, but understand the many ways it can be implemented
- Can step outside of process and creatively solve problems
- Are natural team leaders who can successfully keep people focused and motivated
- Relentlessly pursue successful outcomes and aren't satisfied until the best work possible is delivered
What we look for
- A remarkable talent for prioritizing
- Ability to ‘talk the talk’ with UX designers and software developers
- An empathetic viewpoint that can consider multiple constraints and goals from a variety of disciplines
- Can create project plans and then gracefully adapt when a surprise happens
- Are responsible for or contribute to estimations, milestones, dependencies, etc.
- Ability to cut through complexity and ambiguity to create actionable next steps
- Agency experience with a wide variety of clients and verticals
- Multi-platform project experience
- In-depth technical knowledge
- Understanding of design, dev, and QA tools
- Real passion for mobile and tech
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
No recruiters please.