Too many brands struggle with innovation. The Sneakers Agency framework helps brands clarify their digital strategy. Customers who work with us build better companies and bigger business opportunities.
Sneakers Agency is a full-service digital product development agency focused on helping brands launch and grow their businesses. Our core branding, product, and marketing services help brands at every stage of their journey not only survive, but thrive. Sneakers Agency has been trusted by 50+ brands since 2014 from start-ups, to enterprises, to non-profits, and partner agencies. We are located in Soho, NYC.
We’re looking for a driven Product Management Director to manage products from conception to release; working alongside our technology, design, strategy and operations teams to ensure that all products are successful and of the highest quality.
Our core values
- Be Leaders: Do everything we can to lead our customers to success.
- Pursue Excellence: When other people think something is good enough, we think we can do better.
- Empathize: See someone else’s point of view in every situation.
If this sounds like some of your values, keep reading and let’s talk.
What you’ll do
Product Management Directors at Sneakers Agency are cross-functional leaders who work with project teams to define, create, and launch digital products that define great brands. Part strategist, part project manager, and part client partner, the Product Management Director owns the full product development lifecycle and works in a collaborative, agile fashion. The Product Management Director drives projects from the initial concept through large-scale product release to post-launch optimization.
Teams at Sneakers Agency are small and cross-functional. As a Product Management Director, you will lead engagements alongside company partners as well as top designers and technologists in the industry. You will share our love for making great products and services and shipping them on time. Along the way, you will develop new skills—from prototyping to analytics—as you partner with innovative clients.
To do this well, applicants will need an entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectual curiosity, and a bias towards action. The successful Product Management Director works collaboratively, communicates effectively, and drives consensus. He or she balances the ultimate user experience with business goals, and breaks down complex problems in order to locate and manage their solutions. A Product Management Director plans, prioritizes, and understands the bigger picture as well as the relevant details. This person tackles new problems, platforms, and industries.
Within this role, you'll be expected to:
- Partner with clients to understand business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision
- Develop product concepts, roadmaps, test plans, and functional specifications documentation
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications
What we look for:
- Demonstrated project management skills: planning and directing teams, scoping, contract-writing
- 8+ years of experience delivering web, mobile, IoT, AR/VR, and gaming platform projects
- Track record of shipping on time
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - Product Manager works across Work & Co functional teams as well as partners closely with clients on all work
- Smart, proactive leadership
- An interest in strategy, design, or development
If this sounds like your days would be interesting, we’d love to talk with you.
No recruiters please.