Too many brands struggle with innovation. The Sneakers Agency framework helps brands clarify their digital strategy. Brands who work with us build better companies and bigger business opportunities.
Sneakers Agency is a full-service digital product development agency focused on helping brands launch and grow their businesses. Our core branding, product, and marketing services help brands at every stage of their journey not only survive, but thrive. Sneakers Agency has been trusted by 50+ brands since 2014 from start-ups, to enterprises, to non-profits, and partner agencies. We are located in Soho, NYC.
The Creative Director (Design) is responsible for developing original creative design concepts and approaches, overseeing multiple projects through execution, and managing a team of designers. They will contribute to the development of digital strategies, drive the collaborative efforts of the project’s creative, user experience and technology teams, and inspire teammates on all levels to exceed expectations. The Creative Director (Design) is also responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
Our core values
- Be Leaders: Do everything we can to lead our customers to success.
- Pursue Excellence: When other people think something is good enough, we think we can do better.
- Empathize: See someone else’s point of view in every situation.
If this sounds like some of your values, keep reading and let’s talk.
What you’ll do
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen clients’ market distinction and leadership position.
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices.
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
- Conceive and create experience-oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Inspire and motivate creative teams and serve as overall creative lead.
- Direct all phases of creative work from concept through production.
- Cultivate creative online strategies.
- Mentor and lead junior creative staff through critique of their work to maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work.
- Help the Executive Team manage the creative staff and review staff members’ performance.
- Participate in new business development efforts, leading creative teams.
What we look for
- 8+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years digital agency environment).
- A strong working knowledge of visual design, interaction design, user-centered experience design, and the creative process.
- Recognized expertise in one of the following: collateral, identity, interactive design.
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment.
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channel and related mediums.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
- Proven leadership skills with experience guiding large teams (10+).
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
If this sounds like your days would be interesting, we’d love to talk with you.
No recruiters please.