Position: Customer Service Associate: Smokingpipes Europe (German-Speaking)
Department: Smokingpipes Europe Sales & Customer Service
Wenn Sie das lesen können und Pfeifenraucher sind, dann brauchen wir Sie!
Smokingpipes.com is going international. In June we’ll be setting up an office in Dublin, Ireland, and launching Smokingpipes Europe later this summer. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and enterprising German speaker/writer to provide an exceptional level of customer service to our German-speaking customers.
We aim to be the best online retailer of pipes and pipe smoker accessories in Europe. We take what we do seriously, and we're looking for someone as enthusiastic as we are about pipes to help point our customers to the kinds of products they're looking for. It's an esoteric hobby, and our customers generally have lots of questions! Who are we looking for? As everyone's go-to, you have a general knowledge of many things, but are constantly looking to learn more. People come to you for help, and you love it. Energetic and friendly, others can hear your smile through a phone call, or see it through an email without the use of emoticons. We want you for our customer service team.
Smokingpipes Europe is looking for a bright and gregarious problem solver dedicated to being a 'Champion of Service'. A customer service champ provides the highest level of service possible to all customers he or she interacts with through telephone conversations, email, and face-to-face meetings while demonstrating an intimate knowledge and passion for all things relating to pipes. He or she continually strives to improve the customer experience to guarantee customer loyalty.
As a native or native-level German speaker, you’re willing to pitch in to ensure that our German web and social media content is flawless.
General Required Skills:
- Native German speaker or native-level verbal and written fluency
- Exceptional communication skills—both written and verbal
- Personable, energetic, professional, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with employees at all levels in the organization
- Thrives on working in a highly collaborative and creative environment
- Proficiency in a Windows based environment and internet savvy
- Familiarity and general working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Drive directed towards personal and professional growth
Specific Customer Service Skills:
- Willing to travel 1–2 weeks per year
- Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required
- Seasoned pipe smoker or strong affinity to pipes
€35,000 to €40,000 based on product knowledge
Please do not apply unless you are eligible to work within the European Union