Account Coordinator (National, Special)
The account coordinator will effectively manage assigned customer accounts over all facets of our business. This is to ensure the daily review of all inner workings specifically assigned to that account. Essentially, the account coordinator will be the main account communicator between our internal team, our service partners and the end customer.
The account coordinator must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. Must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to provide excellent customer support, responsibly and efficiently, while managing all resources at their disposal, utilizing our team of support professionals, and develop a strong repore between all parties.
- Communicate with customers to identify and define project and/or service requirements, scope of work, and final objectives
- Coordinate project activities: resources, equipment, and information
- Maintain project deadlines, monitor project progress, and facilitate corrective action if needed
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Analyze risk and opportunities
- Utilize internal tools to maintain labor hours, plans, and expenses
- Maintain and distribute corresponding paperwork: contracts, terms of agreements, etc.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports as necessary to monitor: service calls, proposals, projects
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management, as needed
- Assist with invoice and warranty issues as needed
- Maintain and update customer data in CRM system (SalesForce) as needed
- Maintain personal relationships with both internal and external customers, and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Maintain clear, effective, communication to both internal and external parties
- Seek educational opportunities to improve knowledge of industry, communication skills, and best practices
- Identify meaningful metrics, KPI’s, and communicate to the appropriate team members
- Represent Core Values, Vision, and Mission of Smith Hamilton, Inc. and build the Smith Hamilton brand
- Proven experience as general accounts manager or similar position is preferred
- Experience in customer service is required
- Solid understanding of reporting and general office procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in all Smith Hamilton equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
- Working knowledge of the products and services provided by Smith Hamilton
- Reports to Internal Operations Manager