The technical product manager will work with internal and external customers to strengthen the core platform for a Healthcare’s enterprise data solutions. The platform is a foundation for go-forward solutions to support multiple product lines and includes key attributes such as data acquisition, data cataloging, data transformation, identity resolution, rights management, and data dissemination. The role will gather and prioritize requirements for core platform components and collaborate with business owners, and cross functional and technology teams to ensure roll out of platform assets. The product manager will collaborate with peers to ensure that the product road-map is aligned with company’s overall strategy and goals. The role will collaborate with internal and external customers, vendors, and cross functional teams across the business to ensure successful deployment and roll out of new features.
• Use deep understanding of healthcare business to translate business, market, and customer needs into product requirements. • Be responsible for planning and building core platform capabilities to support multiple product lines. • Deliver detailed product requirements, workflows and user stories. • Facilitate product life-cycle management from concept to commercialization, and management of existing products. • Help facilitate sprint planning and grooming using Agile development framework. • Act as product owner for scrum teams and be the main interaction point with R&D. • Work with multiple stakeholders to define and manage organizational readiness for product roll-outs. • Create internal training, marketing content (as needed), assist with implementation methodology. • Work with Program and Project Management to ensure there is a project plan for each initiative or release, monitor and mitigate risks, keep each capability on track, and provide communication with all teams to ensure alignment. • Build and share domain knowledge. Drive product documentation and training. • Travel up to 15%.
• 3-5 years of experience is required in the field of product management. Critical Skills: • Experience in one or more of the following is highly desired: • Healthcare industry experience in clinical and administrative domains • Data acquisition/aggregation • Digital rights management. • Big data platform product management or platform product management • Demonstrate technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with Software Engineers, Architects and QA. Software development experience is a plus. • Experience in Agile development. Knowledge of Atlassian tool set. • Must demonstrate a strong ability to drive execution of complex and enterprise level technology solutions (e.g., move projects forward with unknowns and anticipate and mitigate risks.) • 2+ years of experience working within a matrix-ed organization/environment.
A bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology, or an equivalent in work experience. A master’s in information technology is preferred but not required.
• Healthcare industry and related standards
• Data acquisition/aggregation
• Digital rights management
• Identity and Access Management
• Exposure to any IAM standards such as OAuth, Open ID Connect, SAML
•Exposure to Big Data Technologies (Spark, Scala, AWS, Hadoop) This is a a plus
• Liaison with Technical Team and Developers. Great Comm Skills
• Exp. in Clinical & Admin Domains