Performs service, repair and/or installation of computer products including system hardware, software, and PC's. Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment. Serves as customer contact on technical and service-related problems. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures. Determines most cost-effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime. May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
The Analyst II Level works on assignments that are routine in nature where the scope of work is generally documented and defined. Repairs, installs, and tests complex computer system hardware or software.
Requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience, working knowledge of MS OS and MS Office Products, high school diploma, or technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Represents our client in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates.
· Interacts with customer responding to technical questions or requests for information.
· Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance with warranty requirements of vendors.
· Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
· Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer satisfaction.
· Primarily provides Tier 1 & 2 level support; occasionally performs Tier 3 level support.
· Performs maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems and peripheral equipment.
· Performs computer hardware and software installations.
· Proficient in troubleshooting and repair of various manufacturers’ laptops, desktops, printers and peripherals.
· Working Knowledge and experience supporting handheld devices, iPhones, Blackberries etc..!
· Be particularly sensitive to avoid violations of customer policies and procedures in the course of troubleshooting which would risk the integrity of customer’s data.
· Document time and/ or trouble tickets and other administrative tasks.
· Resolve user requests or service through the customer’s work order system if applicable
· Coordinate support across multiple departments to provide I.S. Maintenance.
· Configure network printing and IP addressing if applicable to client needs.
· Install, move, upgrade and change equipment hardware and software based on project / client needs.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Working Knowledge of network concepts,
· Working Knowledge of WIN2010 MS Office 2010
· Excellent Communication skills
· Experience supporting as many of the following platforms and environments as possible, Windows 2010 network concepts, connectivity, passwords, security etc.
· High School Diploma or GED required, college degree preferred.
· MCP and A+ certification needed, Network + and Security + preferred
· Ability to travel to other Industries sites
· Other major product line certifications obtained within 6 months of employment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
· Must be able to work outside of normal business hours and work days.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to drive between job sites (at the most 20 visits a week) within a 50 mile radius
· Manual dexterity to use keyboard to input information
Compensation: Hourly/Based on Experience