SMARTECH is the premier provider of complimentary maintenance services to world-class service organizations.
We have a team of qualified technicians across the United States, that service more than 100,000 desktops, laptops, printers, servers, networks, ATMs and Point of Sale equipment each year!
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure company views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study and/or equivalent experience.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Google Suie
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.