Product Owner (CIAM) Position Summary:
The product owner for Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) will work with development team, internal users, and customers to set product requirements.
The role will gather and prioritize requirements for the identity and access management solution, collaborating with business owners, users, and other cross functional and technology teams to ensure roll out of platform assets.
The product owner will collaborate with peers to ensure that the product road map is aligned with company’s overall strategy and goals.
The role is responsible for guiding requirements based on prioritized business needs, owning the product backlog, and collaborating with internal and external customers, vendors, and cross functional teams to ensure successful development and roll out of new features for CIAM.
• Create product vision and strategy, product road map, and deliver detailed product requirements, workflows and user stories. • Facilitate product life cycle management from concept to commercialization, and management of existing products.
• Help facilitate sprint planning and grooming using Agile development framework. • Own the product roadmap and be the product owner for scrum teams, creating/prioritizing epics & stories. This position will be the main interaction point with R&D and serve as a liaison with other teams. • Work with multiple stakeholders to define and manage organizational readiness for product roll outs.
• Create internal training, marketing content (as needed), and assist with implementation methodology. • Work with Program and Project Management to ensure there is a project plan for each initiative or release, monitor and mitigate risks, keep each capability on track, and provide communication with all teams to ensure alignment.
• Build and share domain knowledge. Act as product evangelist, drive best practice research and bench marking to build best in class solution. • Travel < 15%. Minimum Requirements: • 3-5 years of experience is required in the field of product management.
• Experience in one or more of the following is highly desired:
• Identity and Access Management • Exposure to any IAM standards such as OAuth, Open ID Connect, SAML • Healthcare industry and related standards • Demonstrate technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with Software Engineers, Architects and QA. • Experience in Agile development methodology. Knowledge of Atlassian toolset. • Project management experience will be a plus. • Must demonstrate a strong ability to drive execution of complex and enterprise level technology solutions (e.g., move projects forward with unknowns and anticipate and mitigate risks.) • 2+ years of experience working within a matrixed organization/environment. Education: • A bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology, or an equivalent in work experience. A master’s in information technology is preferred but not required.