Part Time - 1099
WHAT WE DO: Our focus is Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, and POS systems. We have hundreds of technicians across the US that work onsite at customer’s locations providing hardware break-fix services, data migration, computer and printer installation, server repair/install and POS system repair. We close thousands of service calls each week and do whatever it takes to get our customers up and running again. We specialize in all types of technology, projects, desktop support and more.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Our Field Service Technicians are performing residential and commercial hardware break-fix work on Laptops, Desktops, Printers, POS systems, and Servers. The products are typically under manufacturer warranty or are covered with an extended warranty. You could be working on a project team or individually providing service to multiple customers each day.
- Work as a 1099 Independent Contractor
- Must be able to complete required client certifications within 2 days of hire.
- Take Computer Hardware break/fix calls at various locations.
- Coordinate with client end users on expectations, schedule of availability, and process and procedures
- Update system of record for delivery Incidents and Requests
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle.
- Must be able to pass a Background check and Drug test