The Staffing Manager (SM) is a player / coach responsible for the success of the recruiting and training department. This position has to be able to execute all functions to ensure that both that SMARTECH wins. SMARTECH defines winning as providing a candidate that is the right fit 100% of the time while maintaining revenue and cost targets. The SM will work closely with each FSM to create a self-reliant, passionate, growth-driven technician. Creating this win cannot be done alone. The SM is expected to work closely with all other departments to create a recruiting delivery package that rivals the competition.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for managing all employee requisitions, including temp-to-hire or direct hire requisitions
- Provide outstanding service to the customer
- Build and Develop positions for recruiting and training
- Build and execute contingency plans for all positions
- Provide direction to and ensure pipeline for field techs is full
- Review requisition orders to to ensure accuracy for invoicing.
- Work with Service Team to establish and maintain a work schedule that maximize technician utilization, while minimizing overtime.
- Meet applicable performance objectives
- Review recruiter reported times to ensure productivity
- Ensures all Recruiters adhere to company safety practices and other policies and procedures
- Maintain service profitability; including productivity, labor utilization, work in process, and expense control.
- Act quickly on issues of concern brought up by employees or customers.
- Promotes teamwork, the company’s mission and operational goals.
- Establishes working relationships with employees and serves as a conduit between employees and senior management.
- Meets with FSM on a regular basis to develop an ongoing partnership
- Works with Executive team to ensure all processes are documented with goals and measurements.
- Perform Human Resource Generalist Duties as needed.