Are you into IT Security?
Do you enjoy looking for security threats, eliminating the existing ones and preventing the potential ones from happening?
Our Austin security team is growing and we are seeking a Security Analyst to strengthen our defense lines.
· Must be a local candidate in Austin or surrounding area.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience with cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies, incident response planning and playbook development.
· Understanding of Information security concepts such as risk management, control gap assessments, threat modeling, security automation, cloud security, security architecture, and incident response.
· Knowledge of Compliance, IT Security, Incident Response, Access Control, and Authorization, including IT Governance and NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework.
Nice to have:
· Technical and industry certifications or equivalent experience (CISA, CISM, CISSP, GIAC).
· Understanding of cybersecurity “best practices” including principles, security protocols and standards material such as the OWASP Top 10 and SANS Critical Security Controls.
· Experience with on-premise and cloud-based security technologies like data loss prevention, endpoint security, log and event analysis, user behavior analytics, next-generation firewalls, file integrity monitoring, and vulnerability assessment.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.