Secret Clearance Required, sponsored by the Client, clean drug screen
- The Engagement covers a 9am-5pm day, with a 60 minute break for lunch, Monday to Friday (excluding bank/statutory holidays), and the time can be used to suit a customer’s needs.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY AREAS OF FOCUS: Daily, customer needs and focus will change. Having a BlackBerry expert on the team enables an additive and flexible resource to support multiple facets of your business. The resource is technically skilled to complete BlackBerry software implementation tasks autonomously and this is a hands-on infrastructure role. Areas of focus could include, but not be limited to:
- Configuration Management • Performing upgrades, migrations, new infrastructure implementation • Deployment maintenance and readiness • Maintain documentation of customer environment • Frequent review of infrastructure to ensure integrity, compliance, and optimal runtime • Operate, administrate BlackBerry platform test and production infrastructure, where applicable
- Deployment Planning and Support • Ongoing BlackBerry platform architecture and design consulting, including High Availability/Disaster Recovery • Oversight and implementation of early access server and client releases • Server upgrade planning, oversight and new product training • Lead new technology and migration planning (UEM-BlackBerry Work and beyond)
- Process Improvement • Internal customer help desk oversight to improve issue resolution and response times. Acting as Tier3 technical resource, as needed • Creation and maintenance of customer specific blackberry platform operations manual • Coach and document on solution management and best practices • End user self-service and provisioning optimization, with focus on rapid solution rollout and adoption
- Communication Management • Proactive outreach to customer technical and LOB teams on BlackBerry platform updates and features. • Liaison between Blackberry and customer Project Management Office. A champion of the customer to BlackBerry. • Liaison with customer communications team for BlackBerry related company and end user notifications • Collaborate with BlackBerry resources and customer project teams on action items, feature requests and company initiatives