SMARTECH is a National Leader in the technology services and solutions industry. We are the premier provider of technical services to world-class organizations. Our unique combination of people, process and technology allows us to cost effectively offer our SMARTSystem package of products and services.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated Resource Manager to join our team! The Resource Manager position will focus on being excellent in three areas: customer service, technician retention and revenue growth. If you take pride in your job, have a strong business acumen and love people then this could be your new exciting career!
- Maintain and monitor resources in order to meet project deadlines and stay within budget.
- Answer customer’s inquiries in a timely manner
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Drive revenue by capturing “overflow” opportunities in high demand regions
- Open requisitions with the recruiting department when needed
- Be the go-to, dependable person for our field technicians
- Ensure the field technicians have the proper tools to complete the job
- Organize and submit reports as determined by the customer and/or management
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Develop project strategies
- Ensure projects adhere to the scope of work, and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
Resource Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study and/or equivalent experience
- Three years experience in related field
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Google Suite
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines