***Note to applicants: Following the completion of your application on our website, you will receive a confirmation email. Please open up the email and click the button to confirm your application in order for us to properly receive and review your application.
Tired of the same ol' job, where you feel like you're in rinse and repeat? Looking for freedom, flexibility, and hands-on experience? Come join our team of qualified IT technicians across the nation!
Why Should You Apply?
● Work-life balance
- Competitive Pay
- Schedule flexibility
● We pay for your certifications
- We want you to succeed!
- Great entry-level opportunity for field experience.
SMARTECH has been in business since 1993 and is a leader in delivering nationwide technology services and solutions to some of the country’s largest clients. We meet the needs of our customers by providing a flexible and skilled workforce. We bring an ability to complete projects and maintain budgetary control over variable costs. In addition to the United States corporate office, SMARTECH works with leading Fortune 500 companies and SMEs throughout the Asia-Pacific region and North America specializing in innovative technology systems and infrastructures. When you partner with SMARTECH, you talk to real people that want you to succeed!
- We are a national leader in technology services and resolutions.
- A fast-growing international company!
We are looking for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of IT Support Specialist to service the Fayetteville area. This job is perfect for the technician who can work under minimal supervision, enjoys working with customers, and enjoys working in the field.
What you’ll do:
- Provide our clients with quality, timely on-site hardware replacements on their laptops, desktops, and tablets. You will primarily be servicing Dell products.
- Handle basic, non-complex products and/or problems.
- Take routine service calls and performs basic installations.
- May provide basic desk-side support of personal computers and associated software.
What we are looking for:
- Must have experience/knowledge of PC, laptop, server, and tablet hardware repair.
- Associate's, bachelor's degree or certificate in Information Technology, Computer Information, Computer Science, computer related degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing to get certified in new information and skills.
- Must be proficient in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines
- Must have a valid driver license, insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Company drug screen and background check are required
Applicants should submit an online application on our website:https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/smartechcsicom.