SMARTECH is the premier provider of complimentary maintenance services to world-class service organizations.
We have a team of qualified technicians across the United States, that service more than 100,000 desktops, laptops, printers, servers, networks, ATMs and Point of Sale equipment each year!
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant and/or office administrative role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor