FT * 6 mo. contract * Contract to Perm
The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for supporting internal users, troubleshooting network problems and assisting with the operational duties of team management. Will work with internal EUs to determine and resolve problems efficiently with customer service focus.
· Provide first level assistance to internal resources including executives
· Provide high level of professionalism when dealing with employees
· Will be required to document, track and monitor the issues to resolution
· Provide hardware troubleshooting of laptops, desktops and misc. electronic devices
· Provide standard onboarding/terming of employees
· Configure and deploy desktop/laptop, create various accounts, provision phone
· Provide de-provisioning of outgoing employees
· Delete accounts, deactivate equipment, create backups, etc.
· Provide Microsoft desktop support
· Deployment of new machines (laptops, desktops)
· Add end user to a corporate domain
· Manage Administrative local privileges on desktops/laptops
· Install and configure desktop OS’s (Win10 and Mac OS) for various scenarios
· Install, configure and support MS productivity suite; Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, MS Teams etc
· Install and manage security software on desktops
· Support VPN users
· Responsible for supporting and setting up conference room technologies.
· Assist in the administration of Active Directory
· 1+ years’ Experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows desktop/laptop PCs, MAC OS and Audio-visual equipment
· 1+ years’ Experience using Active directory• Ability to provide help desk support for standard software packages including MS Office products, virus software, web browsers as well as basic network support
· Knowledge on Cisco based Video conferencing administration
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP networks and system troubleshooting (subnets, firewall concepts, ports, and routing)
· A+, Microsoft, or Cisco certifications are an asset
Experience in a call center is an asset as phone and remote support is common.